Saphir Beauté Du Cuir Teinture Francaise (500ml)
Saphir Teinture Francaise is a penetrating (Alcohol-based) dye for smooth leather, suede and nubuck. This product can be used to change the leather colour from light to dark or as an edge dressing for leather soles and heels.
- Sometimes, two coats might be necessary.
- Apply with a Brush, with Cotton Wick or similar.
- Attention: this dye is very penetrative! Once applied the colour CANNOT be removed! Protect your hands with the glove supplied!
- Clean the brushes with alcohol/ white spirit immediately after use.
- If your skin gets stained, clean with alcohol straight away, or acetone if the dye has dried.
- SIZE : Sold in 500ml Plastic Container Bottle (available in 7 colours) or smaller bottle 50ml with plastic glove and applicator baton (available in 11 colours).
- Flammable item, please handle with CARE