Liquid dye for all types of smooth leather, suede, nubuck and velvety leather. A penetrating formula based on alcohol, the dyes can be used as a base coat or in combination with other colours to create different shades. All colours can be mixed together.
For best results, it is best to prepare the leather with Decapant (leather stripper). After which, it is essential to apply finishing products, especially creams and waxes to seal the colours.
To obtain the colour you want, choose between 9 shades, 3 primary colours and 1 Lightening Base.
- The colour shades vary depending on the conditionings below (50ml, 500ml, 1litre or 5litres),
- The Lightening Base has to be mixed before application.
Average quantities needed:
- 50 ml for a pair of shoes,
- 100 ml for a handbag,
- 500 ml for a piece of clothing,
- 300 ml/coat for a seat.
- Sometimes, two coats might be necessary.
For smooth leather: apply a finishing product afterwards to intensify the colour shade, add shine and to prevent colour discharge(see our advice cards below).
For suede, nubuck and velvety leather, apply Renovetine Saphir as a finish.
Apply with a Brush, with Cotton Wick or a spray-gun.1
Attention: this dye is very colouring! Protect your hands with the Latex Gloves below
- If your skin gets stained, clean with alcohol or acetone if the dye has dried.